About Harvest Church
Harvest Church is a Spirit filled church in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Pastors Manuel and Joeline planted this church back in January, 2004. Harvest has been part of many food outreaches and continues to give back to the Murfreesboro area. We put a high priority on loving each of those around us and pushing each other closer to God. Our primary focus is lifting up the name of Jesus, restoring honor to God, and realizing that He has a specific plan and purpose for each one of us. We allow the Holy Spirit to have free reign in all of our services. Loving God and loving people. Come visit our church family!
What we Believe
Our 12 Truths
1. We believe the Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. We believe there is only one true God revealed in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son, Jesus was both human and divine.
4. We believe though originally good, man willingly fell to sin, ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. We believe every person can have restored fellowship with God through Salvation, accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin.
6. We believe and practice two ordinances: 1) Water Baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and then receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and 2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
7. We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for effective witnessing and service as it did in the New Testament times.
8. We believe Sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christ like.
9. We believe the church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe “The Church” is the body of Christ and consists of the people who, through time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
10. We believe that divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for us in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
11. We believe a final Judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sins and consigned to eternal punishment in a lake of fire.
12. We believe and look forward to the New Heaven and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for His people, where we will be with Him forever.
Come Join us
Sundays at 10:00 am
We’d love for you to join us for Sunday morning worship and a sermon from Pastor Manuel McGregor
Wednesdays at 6 pm
Join us for corporate prayer from 6-6:45pm, praise and worship from 6:45-7pm and Life Groups from 7-8pm.
5524 Shores Road, Murfreesboro TN, 37128
Our Leadership Team
Pastors Manuel & Joeline McGregor
Pastors Manuel and Joeline McGregor are the Founders and Senior Pastors at Harvest Church of Murfreesboro. This husband and wife duo brings a blend of God-given gifts and abilities to faithfully serve others. Both have spent the vast majority of their lives in ministry. Pastor Manuel has traveled extensively preaching the Word of God here in the United States and also abroad. During the 1990’s they were part of the family ministry The McGregors and were ministering at Brownsville Assembly of God in Pensacola, Florida right before the Outpouring known as the Brownsville Revival.
They are gifted vocalists, musicians, and songwriters. The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir of New York recorded a song written by our pastors “We are United” on their Grammy and Dove Award-winning album called “High and Lifted Up.” They love people and we are blessed to have them as our pastors.
Harvest is blessed with a powerful worship team led by Juliet Williams who is an MTSU Alumni, her and her husband Chad have a beautiful family! With her powerful voice, she has ministered to many people and has become one of the all-time favorite singers here at Harvest. Amongst other talents, she is a very inspiring author and bass player!
Young Adults Ministry
Garner & Jennifer McGregor
This ministry is led by Garner and Jennifer McGregor and occasionally by our drummer Jordan McGregor.
Garner leads worship Sunday mornings and also is one of our young adult leaders! Garner is also a signed artist with Rain Collective. He has worked with some of the top Christian artists and producers like Stu G, Michael Farren, Dustin Smith, and Jonathan Lee. When you visit please ask Garner to tell you one of his world-famous jokes! Jennifer is (you guessed it!) married to Garner and she also helps lead our young adult group. Jennifer has served many years in the ministry. During the week, she spends her time working as a Registered Nurse. The Lord has blessed Garner and Jennifer with three beautiful baby boys! But unfortunately, both are huge Kansas City Royals fans!
Jordan loves God with all his heart and has a passion to see our young adults develop and maintain a close walk with Jesus Christ our Lord. Jordan is a Registered Nurse and graduated from MTSU. His passion to love people, serve people, and help them is evident in all he does!