What we Believe
Our 12 Truths
1. We believe the Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. We believe there is only one true God revealed in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son, Jesus was both human and divine.
4. We believe though originally good, man willingly fell to sin, ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. We believe every person can have restored fellowship with God through Salvation, accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin.
6. We believe and practice two ordinances: 1) Water Baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and then receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and 2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
7. We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for effective witnessing and service as it did in the New Testament times.
8. We believe Sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christ like.
9. We believe the church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe “The Church” is the body of Christ and consists of the people who, through time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
10. We believe that divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for us in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
11. We believe a final Judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sins and consigned to eternal punishment in a lake of fire.
12. We believe and look forward to the New Heaven and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for His people, where we will be with Him forever.
Come Join us
Sundays at 10:30 am
We’d love for you to join us for Sunday morning worship and a sermon from Pastor Manuel McGregor
Wednesdays at 6 pm
Join us for corporate prayer from 6-6:45pm, praise and worship from 6:45-7pm and Life Groups from 7-8pm.